The Backbone Of Your Project
The key behind a great web site is a robust management system, especially for news sites.
Our CMS has a clear goal: Provide our clients with an agile, customizable product that will save the site editors time.
It's easy to integrate with any existing or prospective design and to create new features on top of it. That makes it a lasting product that can be adapted to any change—applications, designs, etc. —in a web project.
A variety of opening modules, drag & drop edition, and the ability to show the same content in different positions.
Ability to handle adds (OpenX, OAS) and promotions from the system. Option to segment adds by section, sub-section, microsite…
Inside the CMS a tool helps you crop and arrange photos without the need for an external program.
There are two video options: Upload a video file from your hard drive or embed an external video—YouTube, Vimeo—and use it as if it was a regular system one, inside front pages and news.
Bitban's CMS is rich in elements and functionalities. That makes it stand out from the crowd of products that just solve partial needs for a communication company: flexibility, SEO, analytics, multimedia, commercial integration, participation, social media integration, strong systems root and syndication.
- Types of supported content: News articles, images, photo and video galleries, binary files, surveys, videos, audio and digital interviews.
- Hierarchical and categorical relationship among contents.
- Video player with controls, full-screen mode and different ad formats.
- Integrated with transcoding systems.
- Ability to control each section's metadata.
- Semantic-structured markup. Use of microformats.
- Free HTML modules both in front page and articles.
- Advanced search, inside the CMS and the public site.
- Static pages integrated in the site's structure, with option of being edited.
- Profiles manager for CMS users.
- Internal stats—by day or shorter time intervals.
- Report of contents generated in the site.
- User sign-on. Includes outside validation (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Option to show special contents to premium web users.
- Flexible comments system. Optional meta-moderation.
- Ability to insert in the system texts, videos and photos generated by web users.
- Social media sharing tools.
- Breaking news alerts publication.
- RSS integrated by section or list of elements (i.e. tags). Newsletter generated by RSS.
- Version control.
- Sponsorship and customization options for modules and pages.
- Module structures can be reused in different front pages.
- Integrated blogs.
- Ability to integrate external feeds as internal content.
- Ability to import wire services and other external sources.
- Scalable and multilayer architecture, so the platform will grow with the client.
- Each layer will be adjustable to the most strict security policies.
- Integration with external CDN services through intelligent TTLs and cache times management.
- Integration with external streaming providers.